The Concert That Gives Back

The Concert That Gives Back

ASU Concert in Support of The Jed Foundation

Stella Rose – a student at Arizona State University discovered that only 6% are the student body was Greek Life leaving 94% of the student body without an opportunity to participate in philanthropy events that greek life host.
With being the Philanthropy Director for her sorority Kappa Gamma Gamma, Stella was determined to alter that statistic. Philanthropy weeks are crucial not just for raising awareness and funds for causes but also as a fantastic opportunity to connect with new community members.
Regardless of the small percentage of Greek Life on Campus, Stella wanted to make a difference for Kappa Kappa Gammas philanthropy, The Jed Foundation. The first-ever Mental Health Fest supporting The Jed Foundation (JED), featuring Twinsick as the headliner, occurred on September 28th at the Greek Leadership Village. This concert successfully raised over $21,000!
Stella is also involved in Campus Ink’s Student Design & Sales program where she designed & sold merchandise for the event. She sold over 255 pieces for this event totaling in a cost of over $8,000. The fraternities on campus used the online merchandise store as a platform to gain points for the more shirts they purchased, the more points they won for the philanthropy.

The Campus Ink Merchandise for the event:

Shoutout to Stella for making the most of that 6% Greek Life population and turning it into something beneficial towards fighting Mental Health, protecting emotional health and preventing suicide for teens and young adults with The Jed Foundation.
Related Posts

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: