Ah springtime – the days start getting longer, the sun shines a little more and we start to feel some warmth after a long, cold winter. It’s time to start shedding those heavy coats and thick sweatshirts and instead opt for something a little on the lighter side.
Here are 5 spring apparel staples that you need in your closet this spring:
- Sport-Tek ® Packable Anorak – A jacket for spring? Groundbreaking. Yeah, we know this one is super obvious, but lightweight jackets are an absolute must in the springtime. With varying temperatures from morning to afternoon and pop-up thunderstorms on the regular you’ll need to be prepared for any weather. This Packable Anorak jacket from Sport-Tek is a great option thats easy to bring with you and will give you that much-needed second layer. Jackets like this one are the type of spring apparel staples you absolutely need in your closet.
2. Next Level – Unisex CVC Three-Quarter Sleeve Raglan T-Shirt – Is it hot? Is it cold? In the spring, no one really knows. A three-quarter sleeve is a great way to keep you warm, but not too warm.
3. ComfortWash by Hanes – Garment-Dyed Jersey Hooded Long Sleeve T-Shirt – This piece is unique in all the best ways. It combines Hanes’ signature ComfortWash material with the build of a long sleeve t-shirt and it has a hood. It’s great for layering and is incredibly versatile.
4. Dyenomite – Dream Tie-Dyed T-Shirt – It wouldn’t be spring without pastels. There’s just something about lighter tones that just go hand-in-hand with the mild climate of the spring. Dyenomite’s Dream Tie-Dyed collection includes several shades of soft, dreamy color combinations that make them a spring apparel staple.
5. Valucap – Adult Bio-Washed Classic Dad’s Cap – As the sun starts to show it’s face more and more in the spring, you’re going to want something to shade your eyes. A relaxed, lightweight dad’s cap is the perfect choice to do just that.
Campus Ink does not sell blank apparel. All merchandise must be purchased through Campus Ink and decorated at our production facility.